There is no relationship between Allah and anyone except through obedience to Him. — Umar Ibn Al Khattab.
Islam is the second largest religion in the world after Christianity, with about 1.8 billion Muslims worldwide. Although its roots go back further, scholars typically date the creation of Islam to the 7th century, making it the youngest of the major world religions. Islam started in Mecca, in modern-day Saudi Arabia, during the time of the prophet Muhammad’s life. Today, the faith is spreading rapidly throughout the world. The word “Islam” means “submission to the will of God. Followers of Islam are called Muslims.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise Islamic quotes collection
1. We were the most humiliated people on earth & Allah gave us honor through Islam. — Umar Ibn Al Khattab
2. If you want to focus more on Allah in your prayers, focus more on Him outside your prayers. — Yasmin Mogahed
3. The most beloved actions to Allah are those performed consistently, even if they are few. — Prophet Muhammad PBUH
4. Once prayer becomes a habit, success becomes a lifestyle. — Najmul Hasan
Do you like Islamic quotes?
5. Indeed, I am near. — Najmul Hasan
6. The more you read The Quran the more you’ll fall in love with The Author.
7. Allah comes in between a person and his heart. — Quran
8. When was the last time you read the Quran? If you want to change, start with the book of Allah. — Najmul Hasan
9. Turn to Allah and you will find His Mercy heal every aching part of your heart and soul. Allah will guide you, He will bring clarity to your eyes, make soft your heart and make firm your soul.
Which Islamic quotes is the best morning prayer quotes?
10. Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear. — Quran
11. So lose not heart, nor fall into despair, for you will be superior if you are true in faith. — Surah Al-Imran
12. And Allah has sent down rain from the sky and given life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who listen. — Surah An-Nahl
13. Your fate has been written with the ink of His love and sealed with His mercy so fear not, place your trust in Him and have hope in His decree. — Gems of Jannah
14. The bravest heart is the one that stays close to Allah, even, when it’s in pain. — Najmul Hasan
Can you share your morning prayer quotes?
15. Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy. — Rumi
16. O Allah! I seek refuge with You from worry and grief, from incapacity and laziness, from cowardice and miserliness, from being heavily in debt and from being overpowered by (other) men. — Prophet Muhammad PBUH
17. When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray. — Rumi
18. You must go through a period of emptiness to be able to fill yourself with Allah’s Love. Certainly, He is Al-Muqit, The Nourisher of hearts. — Najmul Hasan
19. For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. — Quran
20. And those who have believed and done righteous deeds – We will surely assign to them Paradise [elevated] chambers beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers. — Quran
21. Allah can change the most hopeless situation into the best moment in your life. — Najmul Hasan
22. In Him, hope is never dead. In Him, love is never lost. — Yasmin Mogahed