Let us make you rich
Here is the wise interest rates quotes collection
2. A lower interest rate doesn’t make a debt go away. — Dave Ramsey
3. Public opinion always wants easy money, that is, low interest rates. — Ludwig von Mises
Do you like interest rates quotes?
6. You know what higher interest rates mean. To you it means a higher mortgage payment, a higher car payment, a higher credit card payment. To our economy, it means business people will not borrow as much money, invest as much money, create as many new jobs, create as much wealth, raise as many raises. — William J. Clinton
8. Imagine you owe on five credit cards, you owe five debts. So which debt should you pay first? And the answer is very simple: You should pay the one with the highest interest rate first. But that’s not what people do. — Dan Ariely
9. Nobody can predict interest rates, the future direction of the economy or the stock market. Dismiss all such forecasts and concentrate on what’s actually happening to the companies in which you’ve invested. — Peter Lynch
Which interest rates quotes is the best investment quotes?
10. If inflation adjusted interest rates decline in a given country, its currency is likely to decline. — Ray Dali
11. I think we do need to try to not just rely on the central bank to, in its wisdom, adjust interest rates, but allow for people to avoid being exposed to inflation risk. — Robert J. Shiller
12. Debt certainly isn’t always a bad thing. A mortgage can help you afford a home. Student loans can be a necessity in getting a good job. Both are investments worth making, and both come with fairly low interest rates. — Jean Chatzky13. Efforts to promote financial stability through adjustments in interest rates would increase the volatility of inflation and employment. As a result, I believe a macroprudential approach to supervision and regulation needs to play the primary role. — Janet Yellen
14. The market needs to set prices, including interest rates and allocate resources. If it were up to me, we would abolish the Fed and return to the gold standard. Absent that, the Fed should be completely removed from the political sphere, its dual mandate replaced by a single mission to provide the nation with sound money. — Peter Schiff
Can you share your investment quotes?
16. The art of banking is always to balance the risk of a run with the reward of a profit. The tantalizing factor in the equation is that riskier borrowers pay higher interest rates. Ultimate safety – a strongbox full of currency – would avail the banker nothing. Maximum risk – a portfolio of loans to prospective bankrupts at usurious interest rates – would invite disaster. A good banker safely and profitably treads the middle ground. — James Grant
19. If you happen to be the only one with negative interest rates, you also weaken your currency, which means you make your exports more competitive. — Mohamed El-Erian
20. A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank. — Ron Paul