Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. ― Benjamin Franklin.
Why improvement is important? Simply put, continuous improvement is important because it’s the best way to ensure that we’re doing things the most efficient, effective, and productive way, every single day of the week, and on every single component that we’re working on.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous improvement quotes collection
1. Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention. ― Roy T. Bennett
2. Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. ― Roy T. Bennett
3. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. ― Tony DeLiso
4. Don’t blow off another’s candle for it won’t make yours shine brighter. ― Jaachynma N.E. Agu
5. Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence only in constant improvement and constant change. ― Tom Peters
6. You must have a level of discontent to feel the urge to want to grow. ― Idowu Koyenikan
7. There’s always room for improvement no matter what. ― Ali Krieger
8. The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement. ― Helmut Schmidt
9. Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection. ― Kim Collins
10. Practice without improvement is meaningless. ― Chuck Knox
11. Almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing layout, processes, and procedures. ― Tom Peters
12. Everything is perfect and there is always room for improvement. ― Shunryu Suzuki
13. Improvement begins with I ― Arnold H. Glasow
14. For me, there is a lot of room for improvement and there are a lot of things I would like to be better at. ― Geddy Lee
15. There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been in the business. ― Oscar De La Hoya
16. Look at my success. I didn’t achieve it overnight. It has been the product of many years’ struggle, and every year, my times have shown gradual improvement. ― Mo Farah
17. The journey is never ending. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment. ― Antonio Brown
18. The improvement of understanding is for two ends: first, our own increase of knowledge; secondly, to enable us to deliver that knowledge to others. ― John Locke
19. There’s always room for improvement. That’s my mindset. ― Aaron Donald
20. You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals.
To that end, each of us must work for his own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. ― Marie Curie
Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice. Practice quotes collection
21. Successful people are the ones who are breaking the rules. ― Set Godin
22. You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else. ― Albert Einstein
23. Don’t let others write the rules of your life. ― Cherry Nguyen
24. Rules are for children. This is war, and in war the only crime is to lose. ― Joe Abercrombie
25. Practice is just as valuable as a sale. The sale will make you a living; the skill will make you a fortune. — Jim Rohn
26. Be passionate and bold. Always keep learning. You stop doing useful things if you don’t learn.
So the last part to me is the key, especially if you have had some initial success. It becomes even more critical that you have the learning ‘bit’ always switched on. — Satya Nadella
27. If your first objective in the negotiation, instead of making your argument, is to hear the other side out, that’s the only way you can quiet the voice in the other guy’s mind. But most people don’t do that. ― Christopher Voss