Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. ― Benjamin Franklin.
Why improvement is important? Simply put, continuous improvement is important because it’s the best way to ensure that we’re doing things the most efficient, effective, and productive way, every single day of the week, and on every single component that we’re working on.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous improvement quotes collection
1. Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention. ― Roy T. Bennett
2. Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. ― Roy T. Bennett
3. Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens. ― Tony DeLiso
4. Don’t blow off another’s candle for it won’t make yours shine brighter. ― Jaachynma N.E. Agu
Do you like improvement quotes?
5. Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence only in constant improvement and constant change. ― Tom Peters
6. You must have a level of discontent to feel the urge to want to grow. ― Idowu Koyenikan
7. There’s always room for improvement no matter what. ― Ali Krieger
8. The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement. ― Helmut Schmidt
9. Strive for continuous improvement, instead of perfection. ― Kim Collins
Which improvement quote can teach you know how to become rich?
10. Practice without improvement is meaningless. ― Chuck Knox
11. Almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing layout, processes, and procedures. ― Tom Peters
12. Everything is perfect and there is always room for improvement. ― Shunryu Suzuki
13. Improvement begins with I ― Arnold H. Glasow
14. For me, there is a lot of room for improvement and there are a lot of things I would like to be better at. ― Geddy Lee
Can you share our improvement quotes?
15. There is always space for improvement, no matter how long you’ve been in the business. ― Oscar De La Hoya
16. Look at my success. I didn’t achieve it overnight. It has been the product of many years’ struggle, and every year, my times have shown gradual improvement. ― Mo Farah
17. The journey is never ending. There’s always gonna be growth, improvement, adversity; you just gotta take it all in and do what’s right, continue to grow, continue to live in the moment. ― Antonio Brown
18. The improvement of understanding is for two ends: first, our own increase of knowledge; secondly, to enable us to deliver that knowledge to others. ― John Locke
19. There’s always room for improvement. That’s my mindset. ― Aaron Donald
20. You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end, each of us must work for his own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. ― Marie Curie