A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed. — Henrik Ibsen.
Why you should make a great first impression? The best way to create a good impression is by being your authentic self. Doing this will make you feel more confident, help you to build trust, and earn the respect and integrity from the people you meet.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise impression quotes collection
1. A good first impression can work wonders. — J. K. Rowling
2. Destiny is the result of all your actions and the impressions that you have taken in. — Jaggi Vasude
3. Whatever makes an impression on the heart seems lovely in the eye. — Saadi
4. Sometimes one creates a dynamic impression by saying something, and sometimes one creates as significant an impression by remaining silent. — Dalai Lama
5. The strongest and purest love is not the one that starts from impressions, but the one that comes from admiration. — St. Catherine of Siena
6. Everything we do is practice for something greater than where we currently are. Practice only makes for improvement. ― Les Brown
7. The harder you try, the better the impression you set on the people around you. — Tom Holland
8. No one’s death comes to pass without making some impression, and those close to the deceased inherit part of the liberated soul and become richer in their humanness. — Hermann Broch
9. The strangest part about being famous is you don’t get to give first impressions anymore. Everyone already has an impression of you before you meet them. — Kristen Stewart
10. I’m better off not socializing. I make a better impression if I’m not around. — Christopher Walken
11. With me it’s always about first impression. — Billy Zane
12. What we learn only through the ears makes less impression upon our minds than what is presented to the trustworthy eye. — Horace
13. It is only at the first encounter that a face makes its full impression on us. — Arthur Schopenhauer
14. The most charming thing about youth is the tenacity of its impressions. — Agnes Repplier
15. All natural objects make a kindred impression, when the mind is open to their influence. — Ralph Waldo Emers
16. The first day, week and month of an employee experience carries a lasting impression. — Scott Weiss
17. If people are failing, they look inept. If people are successful, they look strong and good and competent.
That’s the ‘halo effect.’ Your first impression of a thing sets up your subsequent beliefs. If the company looks inept to you, you may assume everything else they do is inept. — Daniel Kahneman
18. If you want to win friends, make it a point to remember them. If you remember my name, you pay me a subtle compliment; you indicate that I have made an impression on you. Remember my name and you add to my feeling of importance. — Dale Carnegie
19. The mind is a very intricate machine. It can store memories, past impressions, grudges, criticisms, judgments.
It can hold a lot of stuff. In general, it’s only really good at holding onto one thing at a time. Which is why, when we have a lot going on, we feel sort of stressed and we feel tension because the mind is busy trying to figure out what it should focus on first. — MC Yogi
Discover more amazing topic
20. Time is free but it’s priceless. You can’t own it, but you can use it. You can’t keep it but you can spend it. Once you’ve lost it, you can never get it back. ― Harvey MacKay
21. A woman can always tell if a man loves her by how much time he’s willing to invest. Money spent is meaningless, but time spent is priceless. ― Tony A. Gaskins, Jr
22. The more you practice the better you’ll be, the harder you train the great in you they’ll see. ― Alcurtis Turner
23. Practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired. ― Martha Graham
24. What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us. ― A.W. Tozer
25. The big value of the founder running the company is really two things, the knowledge and the commitment. — Ben Horowitz
26. The price of freedom is responsibility, but it’s a bargain, because freedom is priceless. ― Hugh Downs