You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing. — Cherry Nguyen.
Why we love eating ice cream? Eating ice cream helps lighten up one’s mood. It helps you forget the tough day you have because you enjoy eating it with your favorite choice of flavors and toppings. It helps you get through the day.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise ice cream quotes collection
1. No, I was just good at holding ice cream cones. — Mitch Hedberg
2. I scream. You scream. We all scream for ice cream. — Cherry Nguyen
3. Life is like an ice cream, enjoy it before it melts. — Cherry Nguyen
4. Never ask a woman who is eating ice cream straight from the carton how she’s doing. — Cherry Nguyen
5. One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating. — Luciano Pavarotti
6. The cold never bothered me anyway. — Frozen
7. Forget art. Put your trust in ice cream. — Charles Baxter
8. Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos. — Don Kardong
9. If life is a bowl of dark ice cream, small moments we enjoy are colorful sprinkles all over it. — Cherry Nguyen
10. It was the color of someone buying you an ice cream cone for no reason at all. — Lemony Snicket
11. Tomorrow we can eat broccoli, but today is for ice cream. — Malory Hobson
12. I got you some ice cream. Lieutenant Dan, ice cream! — Forrest Gump
13. The best time for ice cream is always. — Cherry Nguyen
14. There were some problems only coffee and ice cream could fix. — Amal El-Mohtar
15. Ice cream is cheaper than therapy. — Cherry Nguyen
16. I guess ice cream is one of those things that are beyond imagination. — L.M. Montgomery
17. I never say no to an ice cream. — Ingrid Betancourt
18. When I’m no longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg. — Snoop Dogg
19. Living life without a purpose is like having an ice cream cone in your hand, letting it melt and drip without eating it. It was yours to enjoy, but you lost it! — RVM
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Sometimes all you need is love Oh wait! And ice cream, and chocolate to go along with it as nowadays love is anything but sweet. — Megha Khare
21. When I have bad days, I just eat lots of chocolate ice cream and dance to the ‘Lion King’ soundtrack. It’s really odd, but it’s true. — Blake Lively
22. My love for ice cream emerged at an early age and has never left! — Ginger Rogers
23. I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. ― Jean Cocteau
24. I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love. ― James Herriot
25. This is what people don’t understand: obesity is a symptom of poverty. It’s not a lifestyle choice where people are just eating and not exercising.
It’s because kids and this is the problem with school lunch right now are getting sugar, fat and empty calories but no nutrition. ― Tom Colicchio
26. Don’t eat anything your great-great grandfather wouldn’t recognize as food.
There are a great many food-like items in the supermarket your ancestors wouldn’t recognize as food (Go-Gurt? Breakfast-cereal bars? Non-dairy creamer? Stay away from these. ― Michael Pollan
27. I suppose life is a little like that, isn’t it, a message in a bottle pitched out to sea, to be carried by the winds and the tides, washing up on the beaches we could never imagine. ― Gene Tierney
28. Don’t show a friend your gift, or your bag of money if you still want to maintain your relationship, but if nay, go on, and all you’ll see is hate and jealousy, and you’ll fight with him in the street like a dog and all you’ll feel is regret. ― Michael Bassey Johnson