The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions. They’re always learning. They’re always growing. They’re always pushing. — Robert Kiyosaki.
Robert Toru Kiyosaki (born April 8, 1947) is an American businessman and author. Kiyosaki is the founder of Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company, a private financial education company that provides personal finance and business education to people through books and videos.
Let us make you rich
Here is the famous Robert Kiyosaki quotes collection
1. In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes. — Robert Kiyosaki.
2. Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn. don’t work for money. Work for knowledge. — Robert Kiyosaki
3. The trouble with school is they give you the answer, then they give you the exam. That’s not life. — Robert Kiyosaki
4. In school we learn that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for making them. Yet, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, we learn by making mistakes. We learn to walk by falling down. If we never fell down, we would never walk. — Robert Kiyosaki
Do you like Robert Kiyosaki quotes?
5. Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success. — Robert Kiyosaki
6. Successful people ask questions. They seek new teachers. They’re always learning. — Robert Kiyosaki
7. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way. — Robert Kiyosaki
8. The most successful people are mavericks who aren’t afraid to ask why, especially when everyone thinks it’s obvious. — Robert Kiyosaki
9. One of the great things about being willing to try new things and make mistakes is that making mistakes keeps you humble. People who are humble learn more than people who are arrogant. — Robert Kiyosaki
Which Robert Kiyosaki quotes is the famous education quotes?
10. Talk is cheap. Learn to listen with your eyes. Actions do speak louder than words. Watch what a person does more than what he says. — Robert Kiyosaki
11. You will make some mistakes but, if you learn from those mistakes, those mistakes will become wisdom and wisdom is essential to becoming wealthy. — Robert Kiyosaki
12. If you realize that you’re the problem, then you can change yourself, learn something and grow wiser. Don’t blame other people for your problems. — Robert Kiyosaki
13. Workers work hard enough to not be fired, and owners pay just enough so that workers won’t quit. — Robert Kiyosaki
14. As I said, I wish I could say it was easy. It wasn’t, but it wasn’t hard either. But without a strong reason or purpose, anything in life is hard. — Robert Kiyosaki
Can you share your education quotes?
15. The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind. If it is trained well, it can create enormous wealth in what seems to be an instant. — Robert Kiyosaki
16. Find the game where you can win, and then commit your life to playing it; and play to win. — Robert Kiyosaki
17. Never say you cannot afford something. That is a poor man’s attitude. Ask HOW to afford it. — Robert Kiyosaki
18. F.O.C.U.S – Follow one course until successful. — Robert Kiyosaki
19. Success is a poor teacher. We learn the most about ourselves when we fail, so don’t be afraid of failing. Failing is part of the process of success. You cannot have success without failure. — Robert Kiyosaki
20. Education is cheap; experience is expensive. — Robert Kiyosaki