It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket. — Elon Musk(CEO of SpaceX & Tesla).
Elon Reeve Musk FRS is a business magnate, industrial designer, and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, CTO, and chief designer of SpaceX; early investor, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink; and co-founder and initial co-chairman of OpenAI.
Let us make you rich
There is the wise Elon Musk quotes collection
1. Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people behind it as the product they sell. — Elon Musk
2. If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. — Elon Musk
3. When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked. — Elon Musk
4. If something has to be designed and invented, and you have to figure out how to ensure that the value of the thing you create is greater than the cost of the inputs, then that is probably my core skill. — Elon Musk
Do you like Elon Musk quotes?
5. Our market cap would be basically the same Apple is today. — Elon Musk
6. I always invest my own money in the companies that I create. I don’t believe in the whole thing of just using other people’s money. I don’t think that’s right. I’m not going to ask other people to invest in something if I’m not prepared to do so myself. — Elon Musk
7. The path to the CEO’s office should not be through the CFO’s office, and it should not be through the marketing department. It needs to be through engineering and design. — Elon Musk
8. It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life and your job is gonna be quite miserable. — Elon Musk
9. Never lose hope, never lose faith, silence says a lot more than you think. Do the best you can with that you have. — Elon Musk
Which Elon Musk quotes is the wise modern business quotes?
10. Take risks now and do something bold, you won’t regret it. — Elon Musk
11. No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder. — Elon Musk
12. Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. This improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100 hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve. — Elon Musk
13. It is a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don’t know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress, and will make the task incredibly expensive. — Elon Musk
14. Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be ahead, other times it will be behind. But brand is simply a collective impression some have about a product. — Elon Musk
Can you share your modern business quotes?
15. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough. — Elon Musk
16. A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating. I do want to recognize a ton of super-talented people. I just happen to be the face of the companies. — Elon Musk
17. People work better when they know what the goal is and why. It is important that people look forward to coming to work in the morning and enjoy working. — Elon Musk
18. If you’re co-founder or CEO, you have to do all kinds of tasks you might not want to do… If you don’t do your chores, the company won’t succeed… No task is too menial. — Elon Musk
19. I say something, and then it usually happens. Maybe not on schedule, but it usually happens. — Elon Musk
20. I do think there is a lot of potential if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple’s product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium. — Elon Musk
21. I don’t spend my time pontificating about high-concept things; I spend my time solving engineering and manufacturing problems. — Elon Musk
22. My biggest mistake is probably weighing too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart. — Elon Musk
23. I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done. — Elon Musk
24. The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur. — Elon Musk
25. I don’t believe in process. In fact, when I interview a potential employee and he or she says that ‘it’s all about the process,’ I see that as a bad sign. The problem is that at a lot of big companies, process becomes a substitute for thinking. You’re encouraged to behave like a little gear in a complex machine. Frankly, it allows you to keep people who aren’t that smart, who aren’t that creative. — Elon Musk