If you want to be rich, simply serve more people. — Robert Kiyosaki.
What is wealthy? Wealth is the abundance of valuable financial assets or physical possessions which can be converted into a form that can be used for transactions. This includes the core meaning as held in the originating old English word weal, which is from an Indo-European word stem.
Difference Between Being Rich vs. Wealthy? Wealthy – is it the same thing? Well, according to Robert Kiyosaki, “there is a difference between the two: The rich have lots of money but the wealthy don’t worry about money.
Robert Toru Kiyosaki (born April 8, 1947) is an American businessman and author. Kiyosaki is the founder of Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company, a private financial education company that provides personal finance and business education to people through books and videos.
Let us make you rich
I think first we should know some things about money and answer what is money?
Money is really just an idea. — Robert Kiyosaki.
What you should think about rich person?
1. Getting rich begins with the right mindset, the right words and the right plan. — Robert Kiyosaki
2. If you want to be rich, you need to develop your vision. You must be standing on the edge of time gazing into the future. — Robert Kiyosaki
3. The fear of being different prevents most people from seeking new ways to solve their problems. — Robert Kiyosaki
4. Everyone can tell you the risk. An entrepreneur can see the reward. — Robert Kiyosaki
How you say about your rich?
1. It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power! — Robert Kiyosaki
2. Complaining about your current position in life is worthless. Have a spine and do something about it instead. — Robert Kiyosaki
3. The power of “can’t”: The word “can’t” makes strong people weak, blinds people who can see, saddens happy people, turns brave people into cowards, robs a genius of their brilliance, causes rich people to think poorly, and limits the achievements of that great person living inside us all. — Robert Kiyosaki
How about your plans to become best soon?
Do you like Robert Kiyosaki quotes?
1. Find out where you are at, where you are going and build a plan to get there. — Robert Kiyosaki
2. A plan is a bridge to your dreams. Your job is to make the plan or bridge real, so that your dreams will become real. If all you do is stand on the side of the bank and dream of the other side, your dreams will forever be just dreams. — Robert Kiyosaki
How you save money to become rich person?
1. Often, the more money you make the more money you spend; that’s why more money doesn’t make you rich – assets make you rich. — Robert Kiyosaki
2. The wealthy buy luxuries last, while the poor and middle-class tend to buy luxuries first. Why? Emotional discipline. — Robert Kiyosaki
How you make money work for your rich?
Which Robert Kiyosaki quotes is the best investment quote?
Give one dolar per job. — Cherry Nguyen
1. It’s more important to grow your income than cut your expenses. It’s more important to grow your spirit that cut your dreams. — Robert Kiyosaki
2. It’s easier to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn’t do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game. — Robert Kiyosaki
3. Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone. — Robert Kiyosaki
4. I am concerned that too many people are focused too much on money and not on their greatest wealth, which is their education. If people are prepared to be flexible, keep an open mind and learn, they will grow richer and richer through the changes. If they think money will solve the problems, I am afraid those people will have a rough ride. — Robert Kiyosaki
5. If you want to be financially-free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past. — Robert Kiyosaki
Can you share your investment quotes?
What is best skill if you want to own your business?
The ability to sell is the number one skill in business. If you cannot sell, don’t bother thinking about becoming a business owner. — Robert Kiyosaki
Tell me, how long you want to become rich. And what you do with your time?
The philosophy of the rich and the poor is this: the rich invest their money and spend what is left. The poor spend their money and invest what is left. — Robert Kiyosaki
The richest people in the world build networks; everyone else is trained to look for work. — Robert Kiyosaki