You’re not just recruiting employees, but are sowing the seeds of your reputation.
How to get a good job? Here are some items to add on your list: research jobs and companies. improve your resume. improve your portfolio (optional) check your online image. research people from your network. call or meet people. go on informational interviews. prepare for job interviews.
Let us make you rich
Here is the best recruitment quotes collection
1. In recruiting, there are no good or bad experiences. — just learning experiences.
2. Recruiting should be viewed as business partner, someone who is critical to the success of the business. — Mathew Caldwell
3. The goal of your social channels is to build community, and you do that by providing value. — Lars schmidt
4. If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire and amateur. — Red Adair
Do you like the recruitment quotes?
5. Engagement has to be human, because people trust people more than brands. — Ana Alonso
6. Time spent on hiring, is time well spent. — Robert Nalf
7. Sourcing and finding people is the most important. You can’t recruit, message, or network with someone you haven’t found. — Glen Cathy
8. Hire character. Train skill. — Peter Schutz
9. Hiring is the most important people function you have, and most of us aren’t as good at it as we think. Refocusing your resources on hiring better will have a higher return than almost any training program you can develop. — Laszlo Bock
Which the recruitment quotes is the best job quotes?
10. Be curious. Use data. Leverage imagination. Be an expert. Be an enthusiast. Be authentic. Know your competition. — Jim Stroud
11. Your human talent is your most important talent. — Carla Harris
12. Bet on people, not on strategies. — Lawrence Bossidy
13. I’ve learned over the years that, when you have really good people, you don’t have to baby them. By expecting them to do great things, you can get them to do great things. — Steve Jobs
14. Hire people who are smarter than you are—whose talents surpass yours—and give them opportunities for growth. It’s the smart thing to do and it is a sign of high personal humility. — Bruna Martinuzzi
Can you share your job quotes?
15. Hiring the wrong people is the fastest way to undermine a sustainable business. — Kevin J. Donaldson
16. People are not your most important asset. The right people are. — Jim Collins
17. The applicant is the center of our universe. — Janice Bryant Howroyd
18. Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth. Hiring was – and still is – the most important thing we do. — Marc Benioff
19. Believe that there are no limitations, no barriers to your success – you will be empowered and you will achieve. — Ursula Burns
20. Great vision without great people is irrelevant. — Jim Collins