To achieve major success in life, you must accept 100% responsibility for your life and results. Nothing less will do. — Jack Canfield.
Who is Jack Canfield? Jack Canfield is an American author, motivational speaker, corporate trainer, and entrepreneur. He is the co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, which has more than 250 titles and 500 million copies in print in over 40 languages.
Jack Canfield is a renowned American self-help books writer and a motivational speaker. He is best known for his self-help book series by the title Chicken Soup
Let us make you rich
Here is an excellent Jack Canfield quotes collection
1. Vague goals produce vague results. — Jack Canfield
2. Everything you want is on the other side of fear. — Jack Canfield
3. It’s a universal principle that you get more of what you think about, talk about, and feel strongly about. — Jack Canfield
4. I generally find that comparison is the fast track to unhappiness. — Jack Canfield
Do you like Jack Canfield quotes ?
5. People who don’t have goals, work for people who do. — Jack Canfield
6. You only have control over three things in your life. The thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the action you take. — Jack Canfield
7. You either create or allow everything that happens to you. — Jack Canfield
8. Good or bad, habits always deliver results. — Jack Canfield
9. Believing in yourself is a choice. It’s an attitude you develop over time. — Jack Canfield
Which Jack Canfield quotes can upgrade you understand how to become rich?
10. Taking the first step is the difference between actually pursuing your passion and just dreaming about it.. — Jack Canfield
11. There’s a four letter word you must use when you get rejected next. — Jack Canfield
12. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. — Jack Canfield
13. There are essentially two things that will make you wise, the books you read and the people you meet. — Jack Canfield
14. Know your priorities and identify the five powerful action steps that you intend to take to move your initiatives forward each day. If you go to a tree with an axe and take five whacks at the tree every day, it doesn’t matter if it’s an oak or a redwood; eventually, the tree has to fall down. — Jack Canfield
Can you leave your ideas how to become rich ?
15. For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded. — Jack Canfield
16. One of life’s fundamental truths states, ‘Ask and you shall receive.’ As kids we get used to asking for things, but somehow we lose this ability in adulthood. We come up with all sorts of excuses and reasons to avoid any possibility of criticism or rejection. — Jack Canfield
17. Working with people from all walks of life, from full-time moms to CEOs at large companies, I’ve distilled many universal truths about success. There’s a secret I’ve learned that works quite well at helping you to achieve what you want: Decide what you want. — Jack Canfield
18. By taking the time to stop and appreciate who you are and what you’ve achieved – and perhaps learned through a few mistakes, stumbles and losses – you actually can enhance everything about you. Self-acknowledgement and appreciation are what give you the insights and awareness to move forward toward higher goals and accomplishments. — Jack Canfield
19. Whatever goal you give to your subconscious mind, it will work night and day to achieve. — Jack Canfield
20. You are not given a dream unless you have the capacity to fulfill it. — Jack Canfield
21. If you realize that you have created your current conditions, then you can un create them and re-create them at will. — Jack Canfield
22. Everything you experience today is the result of choices you have made in the past. — Jack Canfield
23. If you want something different, you are going to have to do something different! — Jack Canfield
24. One of the main reasons why most people don’t get what they want is they haven’t decided what they want. They haven’t defined their desires in clear and compelling detail. — Jack Canfield