Your mind will make you rich or poor depending on the use you put to it. Your incredible brain can take you from rags to riches, from loneliness to popularity, and from depression to happiness and joy – if you use it properly. ― Brian Tracy.
Who is Brian Tracy? Brian Tracy (born January 5, 1944) is a Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author. He is the author of over eighty books that have been translated into dozens of languages. His popular books are Earn What You’re Really Worth, Eat That Frog!, No Excuses!
Let us make you rich
Here is a wonderful Brian Tracy quotes collection
1. Imagine your life is perfect in every respect. What would it look like. ― Brian Tracy
2. Your attitude is an expression of your values, beliefs and expectations. ― Brian Tracy
3. Success people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers. ― Brian Tracy
4. Successful people always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people always asking for “what’s in it for me? ― Brian Tracy
Do you like Brian Tracy quotes?
5. Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time. ― Brian Tracy
6. Love of others begin with self love and self acceptance. ― Brian Tracy
7. If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. ― Brian Tracy
10. You can only grow if you’re willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. – Brian Tracy
9. You must become the person that you want to be on the inside before you see the appearance of this person on the outside. ― Brian Tracy
Which Brian Tracy quotes is the best success quote?
10. You are where you are and what you are because you have decided to be there. ― Brian Tracy
11. If you want more luck, take more chance, be more active, show up more often. ― Brian Tracy
12. Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it. ― Brian Tracy
13. You must master your time rather than becoming a slave to the constant flow of events and demands on your time. And you must organize your life to achieve balance, harmony, and inner peace. ― Brian Tracy
14. Never consider the possibility of failure, if you persist, you will be successful. ― Brian Tracy
Can you share you success quotes to us?
15. The success you are enjoying today is the result of the price you have paid in the past. ― Brian Tracy
16. One of the very worst uses of time is to do something very well that need not to be done at all. ― Brian Tracy
17. After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions “What did I do right?” and “What would I do differently? ― Brian Tracy
18. The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers. ― Brian Tracy
19. Imagine no limitations; decide what’s right and desirable before you decide what’s possible. ― Brian Tracy
20. Reading is to the mind, as exercise is the body. ― Brian Tracy