Health is not valued till sickness comes. — Thomas Fuller.
Why you should take care of your health?
Taking better care of our bodies means increased energy levels, and a better ability to accomplish our daily goals.
It means better ability to concentrate on any given task, and that our tasks will take less time to complete.
Health problems, even minor ones, can interfere with or even overshadow other aspects of your life.
Even relatively minor health issues such as aches, pains, lethargy, and indigestion take a toll on your happiness and stress levels.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let health quotes collection, make you rich
1. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. — Buddha
2. Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open. — B.K.S. Iyengar.
3. Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind, and spirit. — B.K.S. Iyengar
4. Health is a vehicle, not a destination. — Joshua Fields Millburn
5. Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have. — Winston Churchill
6. A sad soul can be just as lethal as a germ. — John Steinbeck
7. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. — Irish proverb
8. A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought. They must be earned. — Naval Ravikant
9. A fit, healthy body – that is the best fashion statement. — Jess C. Scott
10. A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul; a sick body is a prison. — Francis Bacon
11. A healthy outside starts from the inside. — Robert Urich
12. A further sign of health is that we don’t become undone by fear and trembling, but we take it as a message that it’s time to stop struggling and look directly at what’s threatening us. — Pema Chodron
13. A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time, pills or stairs. — Joan Welsh
14. Away from every illness; I have walked myself into my best thoughts, and I know of no thought so burdensome that one cannot walk away from it. — Søren Kierkegaard
15. As I see it, every day you do one of two things: build health or produce disease in yourself. — Adelle Davis
16. Anger can have equally disastrous effects on your own life. Left unchecked, it can destroy some of your closest relationships and undermine your physical and mental health. — Albert Ellis
17. All those spices and herbs in your spice rack can do more than provide calorie-free, natural flavorings to enhance and make food delicious.
They’re also an incredible source of antioxidants and help rev up your metabolism and improve your health at the same time. — Suzanne Somers
18. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you. — Anne Lamott
19. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. Be discerning about the foods you consume with a goal of nourishment, not restriction. — Becca Shern
21. Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. — Oprah Winfrey
22. By using techniques such as yoga, breathing, bioenergetics, physical exercises,
meditation, and visualization, we can, in turn, influence our chakras, our health, and our lives. — Anodea Judit
23. Don’t lose heart. Stay consistent. It will take patience and persistence. — Dr. Neal Malik
24. Don’t worry. — Robert Hutchison
Discover more wonderful topic
25. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. — Benjamin Franklin
26. Eat healthily, sleep well, breathe deeply, move harmoniously. — Jean-Pierre Barral
27. Eating fruits for breakfast is a healthy way of breaking the overnight fast as this is a gentle way of waking up your digestive system. — Bogdan Ivanov
28. Every living cell in your body is made from the food you eat.
If you consistently eat junk food then you’ll have a junk body. — Jeanette Jenkins
29. Every negative belief weakens the partnership between mind and body. — Deepak Chopra
30. Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart. — Gene Tunneyy
31. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. — Mahatma Gandhi
32. It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
33. If you truly treat your body like a temple, it will serve you well for decades.
If you abuse it, you must be prepared for poor health and a lack of energy. — Oli Hille
34. If you achieve all kinds of things in the material world, but you lose your health or your peace of mind, you get little or no pleasure from your other accomplishments. — Brian Tracy
35. If you want a relaxed body, you can do it by relaxing your mind. If you want a relaxed mind, relax your body. — Jay Winner
36. If you’re fifty, exercise your mind and body regularly, eat well, and have a general zest for life, you’re likely younger in very real,
physical terms, than your neighbor who is forty-four,
works in a dead-end job, eats chicken wings twice a day,
considers thinking too strenuous and looks at lifting a beer glass as a reasonable daily workout. — Ken Robinson
37. If you need medical advice, let these three things be your physicians; a cheerful mind, relaxation from business, and a moderate diet. — Schola Salern
38. If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. — Mary Engelbreit
39. If you know the art of deep breathing, you have the strength, wisdom and courage of ten tigers. — Chinese adage
40. If your body’s not right, the rest of your day will go all wrong. Take care of yourself. — V.L. Allineare
41. I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order. — John Burroughs
42. I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health. — Voltaire
43. Instead of focusing on the reasons you can’t do something, you need to focus on all the reasons you can do something. — Matt McLeod
44. He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything. — Arabian proverb
45. Half the costs of illness are wasted on conditions that could be prevented. — Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
46. Happiness is the highest form of health. — Dalai Lama
47. Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not. — George Bernard Shaw
48. Gaining control over your health and well-being is one of those times in your life that you get to be completely selfish and not feel bad about it.
If you want to meet your goals, you have to make it about you.
You have to make it work for you and you alone.
Anything less is a setup for failure. — Jennifer Hudson
49. Follow your dreams, work hard, practice, and persevere.
Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. — Sasha Cohen
50. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. — Hippocrates
51. Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ― Plato
52. Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water. — Maxime Lagacé
53. Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos- the trees, the clouds, everything. — Thich Nhat Hanh
54. Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we give us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people. — Fred Rogers
55. For the sake of our health, our children and grandchildren, and even our economic well-being, we must make protecting the planet our top priority. — David Suzuki
56. The human body is the best picture of the human soul. — Tony Robbins
57. The man who earns a million, but destroys his health in the process is not really a success. — Zig Ziglar
58. The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy. — Kenneth H. Cooper
59. The more you understand yourself, the more silence there is, the healthier you are. — Maxime Lagacé
60. The greatest wealth is health. — Virgil
61. The greatest of follies is to sacrifice health for any other kind of happiness. — Arthur Schopenhauer
62. Three things in life your health, your mission, and the people you love. That’s it. — Naval Ravikant
63. The groundwork of all happiness is health. — Leigh Hunt
64. The thousand mysteries around us would not trouble but interest us, if only we had cheerful, healthy hearts. ― Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
65. The only disease you have is your inability to see you have the power to heal yourself. — Ralph Smart
66. The body loves routine.
Try to eat, sleep, and so on at the same times every day in order for the body to function at its optimum efficiency.
The body loves consistency. — Theresa Hearn Haynes
67. The more we see health as a practice rather than as a problem to fix, the more we encourage the body’s natural potential to be healthy. — Aarti Patel
68. Throughout history, great healers have discovered the power of breathing to enhance the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of their people. — Richard P. Brown
69. Take a few minutes each and every day to ensure that your mind is nourished properly and positively.
After all, a healthy mind leads to a happier view of life and with a happier view of life it is much easier to counter the negative impact other issues will have on us. — Catherine Pulsifer
Discover more amazing topic
70. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in. — Jim Rohn
71. Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness. — Edward Smith Stanley
72. There’s one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before. — Henry David Thoreau
73. There’s nothing more important than our good health, that’s our principal capital asset. — Arlen Specter
74. Tell me what you eat and I will tell you who you are. — Jean Anthelme
75. To keep the body in good health is a duty…otherwise we shall not be able to keep the mind strong and clear. — Buddha
76. Some struggle is healthy.
If you can embrace it rather than be angry, you can use it as your pilot light. —Damon Wayans
77. Sufficient sleep, exercise, healthy food, friendship, and peace of mind are necessities, not luxuries. —Mark Halperin
78. Small helpings.
Sample a little bit of everything.
These are the secrets of happiness and good health. — Julia Child
79. Sleep is the most important ‘repair’ mechanism our body has,
and getting enough of it will ensure you’re feeling fit and energized the next day. — Jason Smith
80. Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws. — Charles Simmons
81. You are what you eat. What would you like to be? — Julie Murphy
82. You can’t control what goes on outside, but you CAN control what goes on inside. — Cherry Nguyen
83. Your health, wealth, position, performance, ability and attitude are the results of your decisions. — Israelmore Ayivor
84. Your body holds deep wisdom.
Trust in it.
Learn from it.
Watch your life transform and be healthy. — Bella Bleue
85. Your body hears everything your mind says. — Naomi Judd
86. Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. — Nido Qubein
87. Only the disciplined are truly free.
The undisciplined are slaves to moods, appetites and passions. — Stephen Covey
88. Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. — John Muir
89. Over the past two decades, extensive research all over the world has shown that laughter has a positive impact on various systems of the body.
Most noteworthy is laughter’s ability to unwind the negative effects of stress: the catalyst for many of our health problems. — Madan Kataria
90. Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners. — William Shakespeare
91. No matter how much it gets abused, the body can restore balance. The first rule is to stop interfering with nature. — Deepak Chopra
92. No individual can ever truly be a healthy and whole individual after loss without coming to terms with their loss and understanding the magnitude of that loss while also understanding that they must still live for the future. —Valerie Orr
93. Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable and you are worth the effort. — Deborah Day
94. Nurturing yourself is not selfish, it’s essential to your survival and your well-being. — Renee Peterson Trudeau
95. Meditation is the ultimate mobile device; you can use it anywhere, anytime, unobtrusively. — Sharon Salzberg
96. Make eating fruits and vegetables a priority. This is so simple and beneficial, yet most people don’t do it. — Nia Shanks
97. Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health. — Carl Jung
98. Remember the hardest part is starting. — Chalene Johnson
99. Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. — Joseph Addison
Discover more fantastic topic
100. Remain calm, because peace equals power. — Joyce Meyer
101. Prevention is better than cure. — Desiderius Erasmus
102. Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness. — Joseph Pilates
103. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. — Will Durant
104. We know that food is a medicine, perhaps the most powerful drug on the planet with the power to cause or cure most disease. — Dr. Mark Hyman
105. We do not stop exercising because we grow old–we grow old because we stop exercising. — Dr. Kenneth Cooper
106. When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot become manifest, strength cannot be exerted, wealth is useless, and reason is powerless. — Herophiles
107. When the heart is at ease, the body is healthy. — Chinese proverb
108. What drains your spirit, drains your body. What fuels your spirit, fuels your body. — Carolyn Myss
109. What mental health needs are more sunlight, more candor, and more unashamed conversation. — Glenn Close
110. Write down the things that are on your mind. The simple act of listing your thoughts can have a cathartic and healing effect. — Julia Laflin
111. Wellness is the complete integration of body, mind, and spirit, the realization that everything we do, think, feel, and believe has an effect on our state of well-being. — Greg Anderson
112. Wellness is a connection of paths: knowledge and action. — Joshua Holtz
113. Values are related to our emotions, just as we practice physical hygiene to preserve our physical health, we need to observe emotional hygiene to preserve a healthy mind and attitudes. — Dalai Lama