Once a gangster, always a gangster. ― Gary Glasberg.
Who is gangster? A gangster is a criminal who is a member of a gang. Most gangs are considered to be part of organized crime. Gangsters are also called mobsters, a term derived from mob and the suffix -ster.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise job quotes collection
1. They feared me because I feared Nothing. ― Lydia Lunch
2. Everybody’s a gangster until a gangster walks in the room.
3. Every man is a mob, a chain gang of idiots. ― Jonathan Nolan
4. Behind every successful fortune there is a crime.
5. I have learned more in the streets than in any classroom. ― Don Vito Corleone
6. What do you mean “gangsters”? It’s business. ― Abraham Polonsky
7. The classy gangster is a Hollywood invention. ― Orson Welles
8. I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse. ― Vito Corleone
9. Gangster rappers can’t fight, so they rap about guns. ― Sean Price
10. Mafia is the best example of capitalism we have. ― Marlon Brando
11. Somebody messes with me, I’m gonna mess with him.
12. Goodfellas, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.
13. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. ― Michael Corleone
14. Every human being has a bit of gangster in him. ― Binyavanga Wainaina
15. To me, being a gangster was better than being president of the United states. ― Cherry Nguyen
16. The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room. ― Frank Lucas
17. The Mafia is a question every time an Italian raises his head. ― Mario Cuomo
18. Even gang members imagine a future that doesn’t include gangs. ― Greg Boyle
19. Some of your worst gangsters are guys who were very low key. ― Mickey Rourke
20. I never lie because I don’t fear anyone. You only lie when you’re afraid. ― John Gotti
21. A thug only understands you when you speak his language. ― Alexander Lukashenko
22. Any distraction tends to get in the way of being an effective gangster. ― Terence Winter
23. Don’t tell me what was said about me. Tell me why were they so comfortable saying it to you?
24. There’s no such thing as good money or bad money. There’s just money. ― Lucky Luciano
25. The mob is man voluntarily descending to the nature of the beast. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. Isolation from power makes men look for a mob in which they can be strong. ― Herbert Gold
27. The Italian gangster thing has become a form of the modern-day Western. ― Armand Assante
28. I am an undisputed gangster. To me, that means playing by my own rules. ― Katherine Ryan
29. Shoot first, ask questions last. That’s how these so-called gangster’s last. ― Waka Flocka Flame
30. The lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun. ― Mario Puzo
31. Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have four quarters than one hundred pennies. ― Al Capone
32. The only difference between the Government & the Mafia is that the Mafia actually turns a profit.
33. Playing the game, and unfortunately, playing the gangster game is very profitable. ― Quincy Jones
34. Who cares about shit people saying that they don’t have the balls to say to your face? ― Tony Soprano
Discover more wonderful topic
35. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don’t break them for no one. ― Tony Montana
36. You can get much further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word. ― Al Capone
37. I think we have always had a fascination for gangs and gangsters, and I think we always will. ― Ross Kemp
38. A gangster doesn’t think of himself a hustler, I assume he thinks of himself as a businessman. ― Delroy Lindo
39. When you’re a kid and you see gangsters living the life, you kind of want to be like that. ― Jaume Collet-Serra
40. Gangsters are not nearly as frightening as you’d think. Some of them are quite ordinary looking. ― Joseph Conrad
41. A team is where a boy can prove his courage on his own. A gang is where a coward goes to hide. ― Mickey Mantle
42. I asked god for a bike, but I know god doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness. ― Al Pacino
43. There are many people who think I’m actually a gangster or a mafioso, largely because of ‘Goodfella. ― Paul Sorvino
44. See, ya are what ya are in this world. That’s either one of two things: Either you’re somebody, or you ain’t nobody.
Discover more wonderful topic
45. It is a rule of law alone which hinders the rulers from turning themselves into the worst gangsters. ― Ludwig Von Mise
46. All right, you proved your point. You broke into my vault. Congratulations, you’re a dead man. ― Terry Benedict
47. I don’t wanna be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me. ― Frank Costello
48. In my world, of course, it doesn’t matter. You could be a gangster with a dress, you could be a gangster with baggy pants. ― Young Thug
49. Gangsters lived in the neighborhood. They weren’t apart from it. Their relationships with people were both benevolent and scary. ― Ruby Dee
50. I didn’t have to pour it on— but I wanted a reputation. I wanted to be known as the smartest, youngest, and toughest hood. ― Morris Rudensky