No one can construct for you the bridge upon which precisely you must cross the stream of life, no one but you yourself alone. ― Friedrich Nietzsche.
Who is Friedrich Nietzsche Friedrich? Wilhelm Nietzsche was a German philosopher, cultural critic, composer, poet, writer, and philologist whose work has exerted a profound influence on modern intellectual history. He began his career as a classical philologist before turning to philosophy.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Friedrich Nietzsche quotes collection
1. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
2. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
3. I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
4. And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
5. It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them! ― Friedrich Nietzschen
6. You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
7. Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their illusions destroyed. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
8. In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
9. He who has a reason to live can bear almost any how. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
10. There are no facts, only interpretations. ― Friedrich Nietzschen
11. The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
13. We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
14. When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
15. I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
16. Without music, life would be a mistake. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
17. Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings, always darker, emptier and simpler. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
18. Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.
And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
19. There is always some madness in love. But there is always some reason for madness. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
Discover more wonderful topic
20. You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
21. He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. That is the nature of living creatures. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
22. I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
23. I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. ― Douglas Adams
24. Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. ― Pablo Picasso
25. Inspiration is a guest that does not willingly visit the lazy. — Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
26. As a musician I tell you that if you were to suppress adultery, fanaticism, crime, evil, the supernatural, there would no longer be the means for writing one note. — George Bizet
27. You mustn’t always believe what I say. Questions tempt you to tell lies, particularly when there is no answer. ― Pablo Picasso
28. Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone.
The wisdom in life consists in the elimination of non-essentials. — Lin Yu Tang
29. Being busy does not always mean real work.
The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration.
Seeming to do is not doing. ― Thomas Alva Edison