Man must rise above the Earth—to the top of the atmosphere and beyond—for only thus will he fully understand the world in which he lives.— Socrates.
Let us make you rich
Here is the excellent pilot quotes collection
1. The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who, in their grueling travels across trackless lands in prehistoric times, looked enviously on the birds soaring freely through space, at full speed, above all obstacles, on the infinite highway of the air.— Wilbur Wright
2. When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.— Leonardo DaVinci
3. Pilots are a rare kind of human. They leave the ordinary surface of the word, to purify their soul in the sky, and they come down to earth, only after receiving the communion of the infinite.— Jose Maria Velasco Ibarra
4. Within all of us is a varying amount of space lint and star dust, the residue from our creation. Most are too busy to notice it, and it is stronger in some than others. It is strongest in those of us who fly and is responsible for an unconscious, subtle desire to slip into some wings and try for the elusive boundaries of our origin.— K.O. Eckland
Do you like the pilot quotes?
5. I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things.— Antoine de Saint
6. Sometimes, flying feels too God-like to be made by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see.– Charles A. Lindbergh
7. Fighter pilots have ice in their veins. They don’t have emotions. They think, anticipate. They know that fear and other concerns cloud your mind from what’s going on and what you should be involved in.— Buzz Aldrin
8. Learning to fly an airplane taught me a way of thinking, an approach to problem-solving that was applicable and effective. Pilots are very methodical and meticulous, and artists tend not to be.— Chris Carter
9. He moves not through distance, but through the ranges of satisfaction that come from hauling himself up into the air with complete and utter control; from knowing himself and knowing his airplane so well that he can come somewhere close to touching, in his own special and solitary way, that thing that is called perfection.
Which the pilot quotes is the best job quotes?
10. Let’s get one thing straight. There’s a big difference between a pilot and an aviator. One is a technician; the other is an artist in love with flight.
11. A ‘good’ landing is one from which you can walk away. A ‘great’ landing is one after which they can use the plane again.
12. Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory.
13. Airspeed, altitude, and brains. Three are always needed to successfully complete the flight.
14. Lovers of air travel find it exhilarating to hang poised between the illusion of immortality and the fact of death.— Alexander Chase
Can you share your job quotes?
15. Learn from the mistakes of others. You won’t live long enough to make all of them yourself.
16. You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.
17. Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment.
18. There are old pilots and there are bold pilots. However, there are no old, bold pilots.
19. Remember, you fly an airplane with you head, not your hands and feet.
20. A fool and his money are soon flying more aircraft than he can handle.
21. Flying the airplane is more important than radioing your plight to a person on the ground incapable of understanding it.