If you just work on stuff you like you’re passionate about, you don’t have a to have a master plan with how things will play out. — Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook).
Who is Mark Zuckerberg? Mark Elliot Zuckerberg is an American media magnate, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist. He is known for co-founding Facebook, Inc. and serves as its chairman, chief executive officer, and controlling shareholder.
Mark Zuckerberg is the founder, chairman and CEO of Facebook, which he founded in 2004. Mark is responsible for setting the overall direction and product strategy for the company. He is also the co-founder and co-CEO of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, which is leveraging technology to help solve some of the world’s toughest challenges – from eradicating disease, to improving education, to reforming the criminal justice system. Mark studied computer science at Harvard University before moving to Palo Alto, California in 2004.
Let us make your rich
Here is the wise Mark Zuckerberg quotes collection
1. Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives. — Mark Zuckerberg
2. Ideas don’t come out fully formed. They only become clear as you work on them. — Mark Zuckerberg
3. People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build. — Mark Zuckerberg
4. I always tell people that you should only hire people to be on your team if you would work for them. — Mark Zuckerberg
Do you like Mark Zuckerberg quotes?
5. Your idea is important for your world. — Mark Zuckerberg
6. If you want to build something great, you should focus on what the change is that you want to make in the world. — Mark Zuckerberg
7. Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend. A trusted referral influences people more than the best broadcast message. — Mark Zuckerberg
8. What really motivates people at Facebook is building stuff that they’re proud of. — Mark Zuckerberg
9. I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress. — Mark Zuckerberg
Which Mark Zuckerberg quotes is the wise modern business quotes?
10. The biggest risk is not taking any risk. — Mark Zuckerberg
11. The basis of our partnership strategy and our partnership approach: We build the social technology. They provide the music. — Mark Zuckerberg
12. By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent. — Mark Zuckerberg
13. Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough. — Mark Zuckerberg
14. People don’t care about what someone says about you in a movie – or even what you say, right? They care about what you build. And if you can make something that makes people’s life better, then that’s something that’s really good. — Mark Zuckerberg
Can you share your modern business quotes?
15. When you give everyone a voice and give people power, the system usually ends up in a really good place. So, what we view our role as, is giving people that power. — Mark Zuckerberg
16. The question isn’t, ‘What do we want to know about people?’, It’s, ‘What do people want to tell about themselves? — Mark Zuckerberg
17. There is a huge need and a huge opportunity to get everyone in the world connected, to give everyone a voice and to help transform society for the future. The scale of the technology and infrastructure that must be built is unprecedented, and we believe this is the most important problem we can focus on. — Mark Zuckerberg
18. The thing that we are trying to do at face book, is just help people connect and communicate more efficiently. — Mark Zuckerberg
19. Move fast with stable infrastructure. — Mark Zuckerberg
20. Figuring out what the next big trend is tells us what we should focus on. — Mark Zuckerberg
21. I wear the same outfit or, at least, a different copy of it almost every day. — Mark Zuckerberg
22. My goal was never to just create a company. A lot of people misinterpret that, as if I don’t care about revenue or profit or any of those things. But what not being just a company means to me is not being just that – building something that actually makes a really big change in the world. — Mark Zuckerberg