When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures of emotion. ― Dale Carnegie
Why emotions are important? Emotions help us understand whether we should flee from danger, stand up for ourselves, or give someone a hug. Feeling our emotions has been an important part of our evolution and survival as a species and, when felt fully, these emotions can help us live a more connected and full life.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best emotion intelligence quotes collection
1. 75 percent of careers are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies, including inability to handle interpersonal problems;
unsatisfactory team leadership during times of difficulty or conflict;
or inability to adapt to change or elicit trust. ― Center for Creative Leadership
2. When our emotional health is in a bad state, so is our level of self-esteem.
We have to slow down and deal with what is troubling us, so that we can enjoy the simple joy of being happy and at peace with ourselves. ― Jess C. Scott
3. Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions.
The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for. ― Zig Ziglar
Do you like emotion intelligence quotes?
5. One thing you can’t hide is when you’re crippled inside. ― John Lennon
6. The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. ― Nicholas Sparks
7. The only way to change someone’s mind is to connect with them from the heart. ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
8. No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ― Theodore Roosevelt
Which emotion intelligence quotes can help you understand how to become rich?
10. Pity those who don’t feel anything at all. ― Sarah J. Maas
11. If we lack emotional intelligence, whenever stress rises the human brain switches to autopilot
and has an inherent tendency to do more of the same, only harder.
Which, more often than not, is precisely the wrong approach in today’s world. ― Robert K. Cooper
12. Unleash in the right time and place before you explode at the wrong time and place. ― Oli Anderson
13. Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel. ― Jean Racine
14. The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think. ― Horace Walpole
Can you share your emotions intelligence quotes?
16. Spending time with negative people can be the fastest way to ruin a good mood.
Their pessimistic outlooks and gloomy attitude can decrease our motivation and change the way we feel.
But allowing a negative person to dictate your emotions gives them too much power in your life.
Make a conscious effort to choose your attitude. ― Amy Morin
17. Any person capable of angering you becomes your master. ― Epictetus
Can you share our emotions intelligence quotes?
20. Books can also provoke emotions. And emotions sometimes are even more troublesome than ideas.
Emotions have led people to do all sorts of things they later regret-like, oh, throwing a book at someone else. ― Pseudonymous Bosch
21. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment,
or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ― Leo Buscaglia
22. Emotions can get in the way or get you on the way. ― Mavis Mazhura