When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures of emotion. ― Dale Carnegie
Why emotions are important? Emotions help us understand whether we should flee from danger, stand up for ourselves, or give someone a hug. Feeling our emotions has been an important part of our evolution and survival as a species and, when felt fully, these emotions can help us live a more connected and full life.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best emotion intelligence quotes collection
1. 75 percent of careers are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies, including inability to handle interpersonal problems;
unsatisfactory team leadership during times of difficulty or conflict;
or inability to adapt to change or elicit trust. ― Center for Creative Leadership
2. When our emotional health is in a bad state, so is our level of self-esteem.
We have to slow down and deal with what is troubling us, so that we can enjoy the simple joy of being happy and at peace with ourselves. ― Jess C. Scott
3. Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions.
The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for. ― Zig Ziglar
4. I am a human being, with feelings and emotions and scars and flaws, just like anyone else. ― Josh Gordon
5. One thing you can’t hide is when you’re crippled inside. ― John Lennon
6. The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it. ― Nicholas Sparks
7. The only way to change someone’s mind is to connect with them from the heart. ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
8. No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. ― Theodore Roosevelt
9. Negative emotions like loneliness, envy, and guilt have an important role to play in a happy life;
they’re big, flashing signs that something needs to change. Gretchen Rubin
10. Pity those who don’t feel anything at all. ― Sarah J. Maas
11. If we lack emotional intelligence, whenever stress rises the human brain switches to autopilot
and has an inherent tendency to do more of the same, only harder.
Which, more often than not, is precisely the wrong approach in today’s world. ― Robert K. Cooper
12. Unleash in the right time and place before you explode at the wrong time and place. ― Oli Anderson
13. Life is a comedy to those who think, a tragedy to those who feel. ― Jean Racine
14. The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think. ― Horace Walpole
15. We define emotional intelligence as the subset of social intelligence that involves the ability to monitor one’s own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them and to use this information to guide one’s thinking and actions. ― Salovey and Mayerk
16. Spending time with negative people can be the fastest way to ruin a good mood.
Their pessimistic outlooks and gloomy attitude can decrease our motivation and change the way we feel.
But allowing a negative person to dictate your emotions gives them too much power in your life.
Make a conscious effort to choose your attitude. ― Amy Morin
17. Any person capable of angering you becomes your master. ― Epictetus
18. Every time we allow someone to move us with anger, we teach them to be angry. ― Barry Neil Kaufman
19. I gave myself permission to feel and experience all of my emotions. In order to do that, I had to stop being afraid to feel.
In order to do that, I taught myself to believe that no matter what I felt or what happened when I felt it, I would be okay. ― Iyanla Vanzan
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Books can also provoke emotions. And emotions sometimes are even more troublesome than ideas.
Emotions have led people to do all sorts of things they later regret-like, oh, throwing a book at someone else. ― Pseudonymous Bosch
21. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ― Leo Buscaglia
22. Emotions can get in the way or get you on the way. ― Mavis Mazhura
23. To be fully alive is to have an aesthetic perception of life because a major part of the world’s goodness lies in its often unspeakable beauty. ― Yukitaka Yamamoto
24. To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up. ― Dalai Lama
25. Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. ― Dalai Lama
26. If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever. ― Dalai Lama