Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Elie Wiesel collection
1. There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. ― Elie Wiesel
2. Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.
Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. ― Elie Wiesel
3. Human suffering anywhere concerns men and women everywhere. ― Elie Wiesel
4. To forget the dead would be akin to killing them a second time. ― Elie Wiesel
Do you like Elie Wiesel quotes?
5. For the dead and the living, we must bear witness. ― Elie Wiesel
7. Write only if you cannot live without writing. Write only what you alone can write. ― Elie Wiesel
8. I pray to the God within me that He will give me the strength to ask Him the right questions. ― Elie Wiesel
9. If the only prayer you say throughout your life is “Thank You,” then that will be enough. ― Elie Wiesel
Which Elie Wiesel quote is the best quotes?
10 .No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior.
All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them. ― Elie Wiesel
11. We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim.
Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.
Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy,
national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant.
Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views,
that place must, at that moment, become the center of the universe. ― Elie Wiesel
12. When a person doesn’t have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity.
A person can almost be defined by his or her attitude toward gratitude. ― Elie Wiesel
13. Never shall I forget that night, the first night in camp, which has turned my life into one long night,
seven times cursed and seven times sealed….
Never shall I forget those moments which murdered my God and my soul and turned my dreams to dust.
Never shall I forget these things, even if I am condemned to live as long as God Himself. Never. ― Elie Wiesel
14. For in the end, it is all about memory, its sources and its magnitude, and, of course, its consequences. ― Elie Wiesel
Can you share your Elie Wiesel quotes?
15. I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation.
We must always take sides. ― Elie Wiesel
18. I don’t want my past to become anyone else’s future. ― Elie Wiesel
19. I believe it important to emphasize how strongly I feel that books, just like people, have a destiny.
Some invite sorrow, others joy, some both. ― Elie Wiesel
Can you share our Elie Wiesel quotes?
20. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. ― Elie Wiesel
21. One more stab to the heart, one more reason to hate. One less reason to live. ― Elie Wiesel
22. Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire is that which he exercises over himself. ― Elie Wiesel
23. There is divine beauty in learning… To learn means to accept the postulate that life did not begin at my birth.
Others have been here before me, and I walk in their footsteps.
The books I have read were composed by generations of fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, teachers and disciples.
I am the sum total of their experiences, their quests. And so are you.― Elie Wiesel