It’s time to step up to the plate and get passionate about your work commit to making eLearning courses that don’t bore people to tears, but instead inspire and motivate them to learn a new skill, change a certain behavior, or improve their performance. ― Cammy Bean.
What is eLearning? A learning system based on formalized teaching but with the help of electronic resources is known as E-learning. E-learning can also be termed as a network enabled transfer of skills and knowledge, and the delivery of education is made to a large number of recipients at the same or different times.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wonderful eLearning quotes collection
1. One of the most important areas we can develop as professionals is competence in accessing and sharing knowledge. ― Connie Malamed
2. Online learning is not the next big thing, it is the now big thing. ― Donna J. Abernathy
3. The most important principle for designing lively eLearning is to see eLearning design not as information design but as designing an experience. ― Cathy Moore
4. In order to create an engaging learning experience, the role of instructor is optional, but the role of learner is essential. ― Bernard Bull
Do you like my eLearning quotes collection?
5. When it comes to the design of effective learning experiences, one provocative question is worth a hundred proclamations. ― Bernard Bull
6. People expect to be bored by eLearning—let’s show them it doesn’t have to be like that! ― Cammy Bean
7. eLearning doesn’t just “happen”! It requires careful planning and implementation.
8. Students do not learn much just sitting in classes listening to teachers, memorizing prepackaged assignments, and spitting out answers. They must talk about what they are learning, write reflectively about it, relate it to past experiences, and apply it to their daily lives. They must make what they learn part of themselves. ― Arthur W. Chickering and Stephen C. Ehrmann
9. When it comes to eLearning, content means everything. If eLearning content is not masterfully designed, all the rest will just go down the drain. – Christopher Pappas
Which eLearning quotes is the excellent education quotes?
10. eLearning is changing. And, we will see new models, new technologies and designs emerge. So, let’s drop the “e” – or at least give it a new and wider definition. ― Elliot Masie
11. The most effective, successful professionals are constantly learning, they take the time to apply what they have learned, and they continually work to improve themselves.” – Joel Gardner
12. People often tout interactivity as the great benefit offered by eLearning, yet most interactivity does nothing to either engage or instruct. ― Ethan Edwards
13. Teachers need to integrate technology seamlessly into the curriculum instead of viewing it as an add-on, an afterthought, or an event. ― Heidi-Hayes Jacobs
14. We don’t care what people know, we care what they do. It’s all about performance. ― Michael Allen
Can you share your education quotes?
15. We need to bring learning to people instead of people to learning. ― Elliot Masie
16. Think about what your learners need to do with that information after the course is finished and design around that. ― Matthew Guyan
17. The key to success is to appreciate how people learn, understand the thought process that goes into instructional design, what works well, and a range of different ways of achieving goals. ― Tim Buff
18. The most profound words will remain unread unless you can keep the learner engaged. You can’t see their eyes to know if they got it so say it, show it, write it, demo it and link it to an activity. ― James Bates
19. Think out of the box and create a learning experience where the learner can interact with the content and their brains. ― Rosalie Ledda Valdez
20. Teaching in the Internet age means we must teach tomorrow’s skills today. ― Jennifer Fleming