You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children. ― Madeleine L’Engle.
Life will always seem hard when we hinge our happiness on the others. It’s hard to be happy when you’ve based your entire existence around the presence of someone else in your life
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous difficult quotes collection
1. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. ― Stephen Hawking
Do you like difficult quotes?
6. I think that life is difficult. People have challenges. Family members get sick, people get older, you don’t always get the job or the promotion that you want. You have conflicts in your life. And really, life is about your resilience and your ability to go through your life and all of the ups and downs with a positive attitude. ― Jennifer Hyman
7. It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
8. Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. ― Lao Tzu
9. Attachment is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness. Though it gives you the power to love someone more than yourself, it becomes difficult to live when you lose something you are attached to. Even when we have lost, we should go beyond that and get truly attached to someone. Loving someone truly is the most beautiful feeling. ― Shahid Kapoor
Which difficult quote can help know how to become rich?
10. I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments. ― Roger Federer
11. It is more difficult to stay on top than to get there. ― Mia Hamm
12. Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with less ability might have your job. ― Jim Lovell
13. It’s difficult to understand why people don’t realize that pets are gifts to mankind. ― Linda Blair
Can you share our difficult quotes?