You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children. ― Madeleine L’Engle.
Life will always seem hard when we hinge our happiness on the others. It’s hard to be happy when you’ve based your entire existence around the presence of someone else in your life.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous difficult quotes collection
1. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. ― Stephen Hawking
2. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do.
You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. ― Amelia Earhart
3. Never give up on your dreams, no matter how painful and difficult your journey is. ― Lisa
4. It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow. ― Robert H. Goddard
5. Prediction is very difficult, especially if it’s about the future. ― Niels Bohr
6. I think that life is difficult. People have challenges.
Family members get sick, people get older, you don’t always get the job or the promotion that you want.
You have conflicts in your life. And really, life is about your resilience and your ability to go through your life and all of the ups and downs with a positive attitude. ― Jennifer Hyman
7. It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult. ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
8. Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. ― Lao Tzu
9. Attachment is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness.
Though it gives you the power to love someone more than yourself, it becomes difficult to live when you lose something you are attached to.
Even when we have lost, we should go beyond that and get truly attached to someone. Loving someone truly is the most beautiful feeling. ― Shahid Kapoor
10. I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments. ― Roger Federer
11. It is more difficult to stay on top than to get there. ― Mia Hamm
12. Be thankful for problems. If they were less difficult, someone with less ability might have your job. ― Jim Lovell
13. It’s difficult to understand why people don’t realize that pets are gifts to mankind. ― Linda Blair
14. Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers.
It may not be difficult to store up in the mind a vast quantity of facts within a comparatively short time,
but the ability to form judgments requires the severe discipline of hard work and the tempering heat of experience and maturity. ― Calvin Coolidge
15. It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it. ― Upton Sinclair
16. Life is hard. Life is difficult. Life is going to punch you in the gut.
But when you change your attitude, you change your behavior.
When your behavior changes, so do your results. ―Will Hurd
17. It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome. ― William James
18. Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy. ― Saadi
19. Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days.
Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn’t matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life. ― Domhnall Gleeson
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. — Dale Carnegie
21. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. ― Socrates
22. Great minds are always feared by lesser minds. ― Dan Brown
23. The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery. ― Anais Nin
24. No thief, however skillful, can rob one of knowledge, and that is why knowledge is the best and safest treasure to acquire. ― L. Frank Baum
25. The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
26. A map says to you. Read me carefully, follow me closely, doubt me not. I am the earth in the palm of your hand. — Beryl Markham