The man who says he can, and the man who says he can not. Are both correct. ― Confucius.
Who is Confucius? Confucius is known as the first teacher in China who wanted to make education broadly available and who was instrumental in establishing the art of teaching as a vocation. He also established ethical, moral, and social standards that formed the basis of a way of life known as Confucianism.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the famous Confucius quotes collection
1. Your life is what your thoughts make it. ― Confucius
2. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance. ― Confucius
3. The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life. ― Confucius
4. The journey with a 1000 miles begins with one step. ― Confucius
5. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. ― Confucius
6. You are what you think. ― Confucius
7. Looking at small advantages prevents great affairs from being accomplished. ― Confucius
8. All people are the same; only their habits differ. ― Confucius
9. Learn advidly. Question it repeatedly. Analyze it carefully. Then put what you have learned into practice intelligently. ― Confucius
10. We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one. ― Confucius
11. If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room. ― Confucius
12. Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude. ― Confucius
13. Worry not that no one knows you; seek to be worth knowing. ― Confucius
14. The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. ― Confucius
15. When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. ― Confucius
16. The essence of knowledge is, having it, to use it. ― Confucius
17. One joy dispels a hundred cares. ― Confucius
18. Anyone can find the switch after the lights are on. ― Confucius
19. When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points. ― Confucius
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I slept and dreamt life is beauty, I woke and found life is duty. ― Confucius
21. 75 percent of careers are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies, including inability to handle interpersonal problems;
unsatisfactory team leadership during times of difficulty or conflict;
or inability to adapt to change or elicit trust. ― Center for Creative Leadership
22. Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought. ― Pope John Paul II
23. The great danger for family life, in the midst of any society whose idols are pleasure, comfort and independence, lies in the fact that people close their hearts and become selfish. ― Pope John Paul II
24. There is no dignity when the human dimension is eliminated from the person. In short, the problem with pornography is not that it shows too much of the person, but that it shows far too little. ― Pope John Paul II
25. None can sense more deeply than you artists, ingenious creators of beauty that you are, something of the pathos with which God at the dawn of creation looked upon the work of his hands. ― Pope John Paul II
26. Spending time with negative people can be the fastest way to ruin a good mood.
Their pessimistic outlooks and gloomy attitude can decrease our motivation and change the way we feel.
But allowing a negative person to dictate your emotions gives them too much power in your life.
Make a conscious effort to choose your attitude. ― Amy Morin