World trade means competition from anywhere; advancing technology encourages cross-industry competition. Consequently, strategic planning must consider who our future competitors will be, not only who is here today. ― Eric Allison.
Why competitor is important? One important benefit of competition is a boost to innovation. Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. Competition can also help identify businesses consumers’ needs—and then develop new products or services to meet them.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wise education quotes collection
1. Competition is always a good thing. It forces us to do our best. A monopoly renders people complacent and satisfied with mediocrity. ― Nancy Pearcy
2. If you’re not making mistakes, you’re not taking risks, and that means you’re not going anywhere. The key is to make mistakes faster than the competition, so you have more chances to learn and win. ― John W. Holt
3. Taste the relish to be found in competition in having put forth the best within you. ― Henry Kaiser
4. The time your game is most vulnerable is when you’re ahead. Never let up. ― Rod Laver
Do you like competitor quotes?
5. Move fast. Speed is one of your main advantages over large competitors. ― Sam Altman
6. Without the spur of competition we’d loaf out our life. ― Arnold Glasow
7. Number one, cash is king; number two, communicate; number three, buy or bury the competition. ― Jack Welch
8. Whether it’s Google or Apple or free software, we’ve got some fantastic competitors and it keeps us on our toes. ― Bill Gates
9. As soon as I hear the word ‘competition’ I get serious and start doing everything that I can do. ― Maureen McCormick
Which competitor quotes is the wise education quotes?
10. As humans, we have evolved to compete; it is in our genes, and we love to watch a competition. ― Peter Diamandis
11. Don’t knock your competitors. By boosting others you will boost yourself. A little competition is a good thing and severe competition is a blessing. Thank God for the competition. ― Jacob Kindle
12. The ability to learn faster than your competitors may be the only sustainable competitive advantage. ― Arie de Geus
13. It’s good to have high-quality competition; it helps drive research forward at a faster pace. ― Shuji Nakamura
14. You’ve got to keep reinventing. You’ll have new competitors. You’ll have new customers all around you. ― Ginni Rometty
Can you share your education quotes?
15. Link to your competitors and say nice things about them. Remember, you’re part of an industry. ― Robert Scoble
16. The idea of competition, particularly in a creative atmosphere, is always there; if you don’t acknowledge that, you are doing yourself and the process a disservice. ― Jake Gyllenhaal
17. I looked at my competitors and I thought that, If they could do it, I could do it. And if they are popular and doing well, I could compete with them. ― Tommy Hilfiger
18. Competition whose motive is merely to compete, to drive some other fellow out, never carries very far. The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all but goes on making his own business better all the time. ― Henry Ford
19. There is a tendency among some businesses to criticize and belittle their competitors. This is a bad procedure. Praise them. Learn from them. There are times when you can co-operate with them to their advantage and to yours! Speak well of them and they will speak well of you. You can’t destroy good ideas. Take advantage of them. ― George Matthew Adams