In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. ―Terry Pratchett.
Why we love cats? They are beautiful, purring, intelligent pets that love and entertain us every day. Even the biggest cynics can’t resist smiling when a playful cat chases a laser toy or frolics in catnip. We love our cats and, unlike dogs, cats are low maintenance. They don’t require a lot of space and they are cheap to feed.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best cat quotes collection
1. I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days. ― Bill Dana
2. Cats are inquisitive, but hate to admit it. ― Mason Cooley
3. As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of humankind. ― Cleveland Amory
4. I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. ― Hippolyte Taine
5. There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. ― Albert Schweitzer
6. Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God.
Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God. ― Christopher Hitchens
7. A happy arrangement: many people prefer cats to other people, and many cats prefer people to other cats. ― Mason Cooley
8. It is impossible for a lover of cats to banish these alert, gentle, and discriminating friends, who give us just enough of their regard and complaisance to make us hunger for more. ― Agnes Repplier
9. How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. ― Robert A. Heinlein
10. I used to love dogs until I discovered cats. ― Nafisa Joseph
11. Cats are connoisseurs of comfort. ― James Herriot
12. Just watching my cats can make me happy. ― Paula Cole
13. I’m not sure why I like cats so much. I mean, they’re really cute obviously. They are both wild and domestic at the same time. ― Michael Showalter
14. You can not look at a sleeping cat and feel tense. ― Jane Pauley
15. The phrase ‘domestic cat’ is an oxymoron. ― George Will
16. One cat just leads to another. ― Ernest Hemingway
17. I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. ― Jean Cocteau
18. I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed.
These things, to me, are expressions of love. ― James Herriot
19. I love my cats more than I love most people. Probably more than is healthy. ― Amy Lee
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Don’t show a friend your gift, or your bag of money if you still want to maintain your relationship, but if nay, go on, and all you’ll see is hate and jealousy, and you’ll fight with him in the street like a dog and all you’ll feel is regret. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
21. Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been. ― Samuel Daniel
22. If man is not fit to govern himself, how can he be fit to govern someone else? — James Madison
23. I want to avoid everything that is personal and I want it understood that I am grandson of nobody. — Benjamin Harrison
24. Treat a man as he is and he will remain as he is. Treat a man as he can and should be and he will become as he can and should be. ― Stephen R. Covey
25. Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.
You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.
You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.
When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.
They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. — Cherry Nguyen
26. We all have our time machines, don’t we. Those that take us back are memories…And those that carry us forward are dreams. ― H.G. Wells