In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. ―Terry Pratchett.
Why we love cats? They are beautiful, purring, intelligent pets that love and entertain us every day. Even the biggest cynics can’t resist smiling when a playful cat chases a laser toy or frolics in catnip. We love our cats and, unlike dogs, cats are low maintenance. They don’t require a lot of space and they are cheap to feed.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best cat quotes collection
1. I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days. ― Bill Dana
2. Cats are inquisitive, but hate to admit it. ― Mason Cooley
3. As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of humankind. ― Cleveland Amory
4. I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior. ― Hippolyte Taine
Do you like cat quotes?
5. There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. ― Albert Schweitzer
6. Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God. ― Christopher Hitchens
7. A happy arrangement: many people prefer cats to other people, and many cats prefer people to other cats. ― Mason Cooley
8. It is impossible for a lover of cats to banish these alert, gentle, and discriminating friends, who give us just enough of their regard and complaisance to make us hunger for more. ― Agnes Repplier
9. How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. ― Robert A. Heinlein
Which cat quote is the best happy quotes?
10. I used to love dogs until I discovered cats. ― Nafisa Joseph
11. Cats are connoisseurs of comfort. ― James Herriot
12. Just watching my cats can make me happy. ― Paula Cole
13. I’m not sure why I like cats so much. I mean, they’re really cute obviously. They are both wild and domestic at the same time. ― Michael Showalter
14. You can not look at a sleeping cat and feel tense. ― Jane Pauley
Can you share our cat quotes?
15. The phrase ‘domestic cat’ is an oxymoron. ― George Will
16. One cat just leads to another. ― Ernest Hemingway
17. I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. ― Jean Cocteau
18. I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love. ― James Herriot
19. I love my cats more than I love most people. Probably more than is healthy. ― Amy Lee