I’m just a kid in a candy store, learning and eating up all this different knowledge. — Jerry McNerney.
Why we love candy? In many cases, candy reminds adults of a time when they are kids, with just one taste or even smell of a specific treat causing fun memories to rush back into their head. Certain research has actually shown that eating candy and other sugary treats can have a positive effect on our mood.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a wonderful candy quotes collection
1. The library is like a candy store where everything is free. ― Jamie Ford
2. He was like her favorite type of candy, she realized, a bit sour at first but all sweetness in the long run. ― Victoria Kahler
3. Going out into the world, I do feel like a kid in a candy store. ― Philip Rosenthal
4. You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar. ― George Carlin
5. Life is short. Eat candy first. — Cherry Nguyen
6. I always say that candy is the perfect studio food – it keeps your energy going. — Nick Cannon
7. I always saw candy as art. — Dylan Lauren
8. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. — Charles M. Schulz
9. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. — Linda Grayson
10. There’s nothing as cosy as a piece of candy and a book. ― Betty MacDonald
11. You can tell a lot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans. ― Ronald Reagan
12. If you take a candy bar in the short run, it gives you a burst of energy, but after a while, it just makes you fat. — Ben Bernanke
13. A sweet candy helps the medicine go down. — Cherry Nguyen
14. It’s not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let’s face it, far more reliable than a man. — Miranda Ingram
15. I want candy. — The Strangeloves
16. What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate. — Katharine Hepburn
17. Chocolate is happiness that you can eat. — Ursula Koraput
18. Life is like chocolate: you should enjoy it piece for peace and let it slowly melt on your tongue. — Nina Sandman
19. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get. — Forrest Grump
Discover more wisdom topic
20. Chocolate is a gift of love to yourself. — Sonja Blumenthal
21. Chocolate is comfort without words. — Ursula Koraput
22. All people with healthy physical appetites have a sweet tooth somewhere in their head. — Macmillan’s Magazine
23. Candy is childhood, the best and bright moments you wish could have lasted forever. — Dylan Lauren
24. Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays. — Rebecca Gober
25. All those spices and herbs in your spice rack can do more than provide calorie-free, natural flavorings to enhance and make food delicious.
They’re also an incredible source of antioxidants and help rev up your metabolism and improve your health at the same time. ― Suzanne Somers
26. Once you get a spice in your home, you have it forever. Women never throw out spices. The Egyptians were buried with their spices. I know which one I’m taking with me when I go. ― Erma Bombeck
27. The adventure of life is to learn. The purpose of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The opportunity of like is to serve. The secret of life is to dare. The spice of life is to befriend. The beauty of life is to give. ― William Arthur Ward
28. It is a fair, even-handed, noble adjustment of things, that while there is infection in disease and sorrow, there is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor. ― Charles Dickens
29. We must have felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget,
that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, ‘Wait and Hope. ― Alexandre Dumas