I’m just a kid in a candy store, learning and eating up all this different knowledge. — Jerry McNerney.
Why we love candy? In many cases, candy reminds adults of a time when they are kids, with just one taste or even smell of a specific treat causing fun memories to rush back into their head. Certain research has actually shown that eating candy and other sugary treats can have a positive effect on our mood.
Let us make you rich
Here is a wonderful candy quotes collection
1. The library is like a candy store where everything is free. ― Jamie Ford
2. He was like her favorite type of candy, she realized, a bit sour at first but all sweetness in the long run. ― Victoria Kahler
3. Going out into the world, I do feel like a kid in a candy store. ― Philip Rosenthal
4. You know an odd feeling? Sitting on the toilet eating a chocolate candy bar. ― George Carlin
Do you like candy quotes?
5. Life is short. Eat candy first. — Cherry Nguyen
6. I always say that candy is the perfect studio food – it keeps your energy going. — Nick Cannon
7. I always saw candy as art. — Dylan Lauren
8. All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. — Charles M. Schulz
9. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. — Linda Grayson
Which candy quotes is the best happy quotes?
10. There’s nothing as cosy as a piece of candy and a book. ― Betty MacDonald
11. You can tell a lot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans. ― Ronald Reagan
12. If you take a candy bar in the short run, it gives you a burst of energy, but after a while, it just makes you fat. — Ben Bernanke
13. A sweet candy helps the medicine go down. — Cherry Nguyen
14. It’s not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let’s face it, far more reliable than a man. — Miranda Ingram
Can you share your happy quotes?
15. I want candy. — The Strangeloves
16. What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate. — Katharine Hepburn
17. Chocolate is happiness that you can eat. — Ursula Koraput
18. Life is like chocolate: you should enjoy it piece for peace and let it slowly melt on your tongue. — Nina Sandman
19. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get. — Forrest Grump
20. Chocolate is a gift of love to yourself. — Sonja Blumenthal
21. Chocolate is comfort without words. — Ursula Koraput
22. All people with healthy physical appetites have a sweet tooth somewhere in their head. — Macmillan’s Magazine
23. Candy is childhood, the best and bright moments you wish could have lasted forever. — Dylan Lauren
24. Candy is nature’s way of making up for Mondays. — Rebecca Gober