Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers. — Brian Clark.
Blogger is an American online content management system which enables multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. Pyra Labs developed it before being acquired by Google in 2003. Google hosts the blogs, which can be accessed through a subdomain of blogspot.com.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best blogger quotes collection
1. Blogging is a conversation, not a code. — Mike Butcher
2. Making money from blogging requires you to do only two things: drive a lot traffic, then maximize the income from that traffic. — John Chow
3. A blog is only as interesting as the interest shown in others. — Lee Odden
4. Blogging is just writing , writing using a particularly efficient type of publishing technology. — Simon Dumenco
Do you like blogger quotes?
5. Blogging is a communications mechanism handed to us by the long tail of the Internet. — Tom Foremski
6. Blogging is to writing what extreme sports are to athletics: more free-form, more accident-prone, less formal, more alive. It is, in many ways, writing out loud. — Andrew Sullivan
7. The first thing you need to decide when you build your blog is what you want to accomplish with it, and what it can do if successful. — Ron Dawson
8. Don’t try to plan everything out to the very last detail. I’m a big believer in just getting it out there: create a minimal viable product or website, launch it, and get feedback. — Neil Patel
9. The casual conversational tone of a blog is what makes it particularly dangerous. — Daniel B. Beaulieu
Which blogger quote is the best success quotes?
10. Not only are bloggers suckers for the remarkable, so are the people who read blogs. — Seth Godin
11. Where the Internet is about availability of information, blogging is about making information creation available to anyone. — George Siemens
12. I think of us as journalists; the medium we work in is blogging. — Joshua Micah Marshall
13. There are tons of different factors that go into ranking well, but the biggest is high-quality content. — David Sinick