A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. ― Jean de La Fontaine.
Why avoid negative person is important? Negative people will simply reinforce anything negative that you say, and give you all the reasons why you’re right in your negativity and toxic thinking. Positive people will tell you can do it, and will give you positive reinforcement which is what you need when you have doubts.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let avoid quotes collection, make you rich
1. A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again.
But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. ― Roy H. Williams
2. Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid depression. For me, inactivity is the enemy. ― Matt Lucas
3. A little foolishness, enough to enjoy life, and a little wisdom to avoid the errors, that will do. ― Osho
4. Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done. ― Linus Torvalds
5. Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older it will avoid you. ― Joey Adams
6. A celebrity is a person who works hard all of their life to become well known, and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. ― Fred Allen
7. Avoid using cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs as alternatives to being an interesting person. ― Marilyn vos Savant
8. No one can avoid aging, but aging productively is something else. ― Katharine Graham
9. No one can avoid death; it is inevitable. Therefore, I should create in my mind a kind of willingness and acceptance for that event without any fear. ― Lobsang Tenzin
10. By eating many fruits and vegetables in place of fast food and junk food, people could avoid obesity. ― David H. Murdock
11. The secret to your existence is right in front of you.
It manifests itself as all those things you know you should do but are avoiding. ― Jordan Peterson
12. This world of ours… must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be,
instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect. ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. The aim of the wise is not to secure pleasure, but to avoid pain. ― Aristotle
14. Avoid people who drain your positivity and dim your light. ― Anamika Singh
15. He must avoid quarreling as he would avoid drinking a deadly poison. ― James Allen
16. The more you learn about the dignity of the gorilla, the more you want to avoid people. ― Dian Fossey
17. Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment;
it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.
Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret. ― Don Miguel Ruiz
18. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.
You are already naked.
There is no reason not to follow your heart. ― Steve Jobs
19. Together we are stronger, our voices louder, and the synergy of our actions more powerful.
Together we can prevail on the Navy to put commonsense safeguards in place,
like requiring its ships to avoid the most sensitive marine mammal habitats and to stop their training exercises during peak migrations. ― Pierce Brosnan
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Why are we told to be afraid to hurt? Why do we avoid, run and hide?
Cover up inside with shields of armor, Our shins, and elbows made of pads of plastic;
We are not made of glass and tattered bits, It’s not weakness when our strength builds us to last. ― Raha Araz
If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. ― Marcus Aurelius
21. Success is a process for all of us, and as long as you are making consistent progress towards your goals sincerely giving your best effort more often than not then you are already successful and deserve to feel proud of yourself. — Hal Elrod
22. But the entertainment he can guarantee involves much hard work, listening to feedback and is also a way to make sure he makes his family proud of his work, something very important to him. — Mobile Library
23. A proud man is a fool in fermentation that swells and boils over like a porridge pot. He sets out his feathers like an owl, to swell and seem bigger than he is. — Butler
24. When a scientist is ahead of his times, it is often through misunderstanding of current, rather than intuition of future truth. In science there is never any error so gross that it won’t one day, from some perspective, appear prophetic. — Jean Rostand
25. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking. ― Albert Einstein
26. If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought. ― Peace Pilgrim