Each minute we spend worrying about the future and regretting the past is a minute we miss in our appointment with life – a missed opportunity to engage life and to see that each moment gives us the chance to change for the better, to experience peace and joy. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
Our appointment with life is in the present moment. If we do not have peace and joy right now, when will we have peace and joy? ― Thich Nhat Hanh
Let us make you rich
Here is the healthy appointment quotes collection
1. Being on time to appointments and meetings is a phase of self-discipline and an evidence of self-respect. Punctuality is a courteous compliment the intelligent person pays to his associates. ― Marvin J. Ashton
2. First, there’s the job – where the goal is simply to earn a living and support your family. Then there’s the career – where you trace your progress through various appointments and achievements. Finally, there’s the calling – the ideal blend of activity and character that makes work inseparable from life. ― Robert Bella
3. Prayer is a specific divine appointment, an ordinance of Heaven, whereby God purposes to carry out His gracious designs on earth and to execute and make efficient the plan of salvation. ― Edward McKendree Bounds
4. Make a plan now to keep a daily appointment with God. The enemy is going to tell you to set it aside, but you must carve out the time. If you’re too busy to meet with the Lord, friend, then you are simply too busy. ― Charles R. Swindoll
Do you like the appointment quotes?
5. The superior man is quiet and calm, waiting for the appointments of heaven, while the mean man walks in dangerous paths, looking for lucky occurrences. ― Confucius
6. I meditate whenever I can. I can be in the back seat of a car or in between appointments.
7. We are always rushing to an appointment or trying to meet a deadline. ― Menachem Mendel Schneerson
8. We are on a journey to keep an appointment with whatever we are. ― Gene Roddenberry
9. My timing is so precise, a heckler would have to make an appointment just to get a word in. ― Phyllis Diller
Which the appointment quotes is the best personal development quote?
10. Not by appointment do we meet delight Or joy; they heed not our expectancy; But round some corner of the streets of life they of a sudden greet us with a smile. Gerald Massey
11. We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list. ― Michelle Obama
12. He has so many muscles he has to make an appointment to move his fingers. ― Phyllis Diller
13. A wise woman never yields by appointment. It should always be an unforeseen happiness. ― Stendhal
14. A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. ― Stephen King
Can you share personal development quotes?
15. Death and life have their determined appointments; riches and honors depend upon heaven. ― Confucius
16. Growing up in Canada, I used to love a walk in the early morning, when the streets are quiet and the sun was shining. Walking in the morning is still very refreshing… and if I can, I will walk to my first meeting or appointment. ― Imran Amed
17. The difference between television, films and the web is that unlike the former, the latter is not appointment viewing. You decide the time you want to watch and how much you want to watch. The web is for the viewer. ― Vikram Bhatt
18. If you make more appointments with quality people, you will have less disappointments with non-quality people. ― Robert J. Braathe
19. If you want to be more productive, then start at the start: get there on time. Whether it is a meeting, a flight, an appointment or a date, it’s important to ensure you are there when you say you will be there. This may feel like an old-fashioned tip to give, but it has served me well for five decades in business. ― Richard Branson
20. Don’t keep people in hatred. You might lose that very person who should endorse your next appointment letter if you are a skillful hater of people. Let love lead. ― Israelmore Ayivor