Alcohol decimated the working class and so many people. — Martin Scorsese.
What is alcoholic drink? An alcoholic drink is a drink that contains ethanol, a type of alcohol produced by fermentation of grains, fruits, or other sources of sugar. The consumption of alcohol plays an important social role in many cultures. Most countries have laws regulating the production, sale, and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best alcohol quotes collection
1. Alcoholism is a disease of the whole person. — Maurice Gelinas
2. Alcohol does not solve problems but becomes a problem in itself. — Amit Abraham
3. Alcohol is a good preservative for everything but brains. — Mary Pettibone Poole
4. Alcoholism is a thief of health, mental sanity, and human dignity. — Dr. T.P. Chia
Do you like alcohol quotes?
5. Alcohol is the reduced form of spirit. Therefore, many people, lacking spirit, take to drink. They fill themselves with alcohol. — Carl Jung
6. That’s the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen. ― Charles Bukowski
7. I don’t need alcohol to see the world in its depths, I carry the sun in me. — Lamine Pearlheart
8. You know you’re an alcoholic when you misplace things, like a decade. — Paul Williams
9. Alcohol, The best “night-time, speech slurring, headache creating, dehydration having, drink spilling, charm killing, so you think you can dance” medicine.
Which alcohol quote is the best education quotes?
10. Alcohol won’t solve your problems. Then again, neither will milk.
11. It’s a great advantage not to drink among hard drinking people. ― F. Scott Fitzgerald
12. Alcohol is one of the quickest vehicles with which we escape shyness, our problems, and self-consciousness, for a few hours. — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
13. Alcohol is the reduced form of spirit. Therefore, many people, lacking spirit, take to drink. They fill themselves with alcohol. — Carl Jung
14. Alcohol is one of the quickest vehicles with which we escape shyness, our problems, and self-consciousness, for a few hours. — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Can you share our alcohol quotes?
15. Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy. ― Frank Sinatra
16. Everybody’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another beer. ― W.C. Fields
17. The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid. ― Richard Braunstein
18. I drink when I have occasion and sometimes when I have no occasion. ― Miguel De Cervantes
19. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don’t drink too much. Then again, don’t drink too little. ― Herman Smith- Johannsen
20. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me. ― Hunter S. Thompson