Welcome to the accounting department, where everybody counts.
Why I love accounting? I love accounting because it tells us a story. The language of accounting (yes, it is a language) tells me so much about how you started your business; it tells me your history and where your business is coming from. It gives me a look at where you are right now and what you have achieved.
Let us make you rich
Here is an funny accountant quotes collection
1. What does CPA stand for? Can’t Pass Again.
2. It’s an accrual world.
3. It’s 4:04. Do you know where your auditor is?
4. Where do homeless accountants live? In a tax shelter.
Do you like the accountant quotes?
5. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
6. What do you call an accountant with an opinion? An auditor.
7. An accountant is someone who solves a problem you didn’t know you had in a way you don’t understand.
8. Why did the accountant cross the road? Because she looked in the files and did what they did last year.
9. How does Santa’s accountant value his sleigh? Net Present Value.
Which accountant quotes is the best job quotes?
10. What do accountants suffer from that ordinary people don’t? Depreciation.
11. Why are accountants always so calm, composed, and methodical? They have strong internal controls.
12. Don’t ever let your business get ahead of the financial side of your business. Accounting, accounting, accounting. Know your numbers. ― Tilman J. Fertitta
13. Creativity is great, but not in accounting. ― Charles Scott
14. Destiny gave me only two things: a few accounting books and the gift of dreaming. ― Fernando Pessoa
Can you share your job quotes?
15. Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit. ― Napoleon Hill
16. Life is like accounting, everything must be balanced.
17. Only accountants can save the world, through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.
18. Problems are to the mind what exercise is to the muscles; they toughen and make strong. ― Norman Vincent Peale
19. Managers and investors alike must understand that accounting numbers are the beginning, not the end, of business valuation. ― Warren Buffett
20. What’s the difference between an accountant and a lawyer? The accountant knows he’s boring.
21. Never take your eyes off the cash flow because it’s the lifeblood of business. ― Richard Branson