I saw dad with mom last night, I think he was stealing my milk.
Why you should drink milk? Milk is packed with important nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins, potassium and vitamin D. Plus, it’s an excellent source of protein. Drinking milk and dairy products may prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures and even help you maintain a healthy weight.
Let us make you rich
Here is a brilliant milk quotes collection
1. Alcohol won’t solve your problems then again, neither will milk.
2. God gives us milk but no jug. ― German Proverbs
3. What can you do with a good cow that gives a lot of milk and then kicks the bucket over? ― Yiddish Proverb
4. Communism is a cow of many; well milked and badly fed. ― Spanish Proverbs
Do you like milk quotes?
5. If you are offered a bull, do not ask how much milk he will give. ― Arabian Proverb
6. No matter how much milk a cow has, you cannot milk butter from it. ― African Proverb
7. Snakes turn milk into poison. ― Sanskrit Proverb
8. In a rickety stable the cow produces no milk. ― Russian Proverbs
9. You don’t milk a cow with your hands in your pockets. ― Russian Proverb
Which milk quotes is the best self care quote?
10. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? ― American Proverbs
11. A noisy cow gives little milk. ― Polish Proverb
12. There’s no use asking the cow to pour you a glass of milk. ― American Proverb
13. Give a servant a proper meal and the cow will give more milk and the cat will drink less. ― Swedish Proverbs
14. You can’t take the milk back from the coffee. ― Jamaican Proverb
Can you share your self care quote?
15. Before you milk a cow tie it up. ― South African Proverb
16. Have patience, the grass will be milk soon enough. ― Chinese Proverb
17. Milk the cow, but do not pull off the udder. ― Greek Proverbs
18. Even if fed milk, a snake will still emit poison. ― Indian Proverbs
19. I have a cow in the sky, but cannot drink her milk. ― Ethiopian Proverb
20. Better a goat that can give milk than a cow that cannot. ― Estonian Proverb
21. I don’t care how many pails of milk I lose, as long as I don’t lose the cow. ― Traditional Proverb
22. Water and milk do not mix. ― Somali Proverb
23. A black cow also gives white milk. ― Sierra Leonean Proverb
24. If you want milk, don’t sit on a stool in the middle of a field in the hope that a cow will back up to you. ― Richard Branson
25. Wine is the drink of the gods, milk the drink of babies, tea the drink of women, and water the drink of beasts. ― John Stuart Blackie
26. Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer. ― Arnold Schwarzenegger