Shopping is better than sex. If you’re not satisfied after shopping, you can make an exchange for something you really like. — Adrienne Gusoff .
There’s another reason why people buy things on a whim: it makes them feel good. For some people, if they’re feeling sad, shopping will make them happier because it restores some control in their lives. It’s making the choice to buy or not to buy that helps people feel more in control.
What is shopping? Shopping is an activity in which a customer browses the available goods or services presented by one or more retailers with the potential intent to purchase a suitable selection of them.
Let us make you rich
Here is the wonderful shopping quotes collection.
1. Whoever said that money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping. — Bo Derek
2. Happiness is not in money, but in shopping. — Marilyn Monroe
3. Shopping is my cardio. — Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
4. I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. — Tammy Faye Bakker
Do you like the shopping quotes?
5. I shop, therefore I am. — Heather Chandler
6. I love shopping. There is a little bit of magic found in buying something new. It is instant gratification, a quick fix. ― Rebecca Bloom, Girl Anatomy
7. Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. — Dave Barry
8. Buy what you don’t have yet or what you really want, which can be mixed with what you already own. Buy only because something excites you, not just for the simple act of shopping. ― Karl Lagerfeld
9. Style Strategy is about shopping smart, staying chic, and making it all last. It’s about showing women how to shop for value without compromising style. — Nina Garcia
Which the shopping quotes is the best fashion quote?
10. Anyone who believes the competitive spirit in America is dead has never been in a supermarket when the cashier opens another checkout line. — Ann Landers
11. No decision should be made on an empty shopping bag. — Donita K. Paul
12. If shopping doesn’t make you happy, then you’re in the wrong shop. — Anonymous
13. For some, shopping is an art; for others, it’s a sport. It can be a vice and it can be a cause. Some love it. Some hate it. Rarely is someone indifferent. — Pamela Klaffke
14. On your deathbed, will you wish you’d spent more prime weekend hours grocery shopping or walking in the woods with your kids? — Louise Lake
Can you share your fashion quotes?
15. Men go shopping just as men go out fishing or hunting, to see how large a fish may be caught with the smallest hook. — Henry Ward Beecher
16. The thing about shopping is that you never know exactly what you are going to find. A shopping experience can be filled with joyous surprises or unexpected pitfalls. No matter how hard you try, you cannot plan every detail of a shopping trip, and you never know exactly how it will end up. — Amanda Ford
17. The world of retail shopping is undergoing a veritable sea-change. The impact of the online retail giants, including Amazon, Wal-Mart and others, has dramatically altered the consumer shopping practice and method. Many shopping malls — especially smaller regional suburban centers — are closing or in best-case scenario, reinventing their retail space to become centers of dining and entertainment as well. — B.W. Cook
18. Truth: last week I online shopped too much. Then I ate 2 pounds of jelly beans to feel better about that. In fact, while I was trying to read soul-nourishing things all I could think about was shopping and jellybeans. Points to the monkey mind. — Anna White
19. When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it’s not, and I need to do it again. — Sophie Kinsella
20. A bargain is something you can’t use at a price you can’t resist. — Franklin Jones